Recently I watched a documentary film about Hokusai, Japan artist in cinema Muranów.
This is an art house. I was surprised because when I get there i felt like in 80'. Interior of this place was so diffrent than in nowadys cinemas. All of them are the same, when you get in, the first thing that you see is a big advertisement and you feel the smell of popcorn. I don't think that it's bad, but I think than some people may forgot about the film as an a piece of art, they see only a commercial aspect. In some cinemas like Muranów the movie is on the first place, they organized for example documentary movie series. I'm very glad that this kind of cinema still exists.

Komentarze

  1. There are a few cinemas like this left, the most notable architecturally is Iluzjon, where I think you went as a class last year to see a documentary.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I'm 100% agree with you that it's such a good thing that cinemas like that still exist. When you go indoor of something like this you can feel an original 'climate'.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Life Electric

Eco or money?