Eco or money?

I was looking for a new water bottle and I found  some interesting accounts on Instagram. I checked their online shops and I was shocked, because there were bottles for about 100$. It’s so expensive. I know that being eco a kind of trend and this is very needed but it’s too much. Are we want to save the planet or make money? I think that more people will buy there things if they were cheaper. Also if people could buy these things they willsee that they can change their lives and habits for better. When I saw this prize a felt opposite and I get angry, that’s not the point.

Komentarze

  1. Being green is a fashion so maybe we shouldn't blame people who want to capitalise on this trend. If people are prepared to pay thousands of dollars for a dress or a pair of shoes, then why not for a bottle?

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Life Electric