Homeless people

Some time ago I was waiting for my friend in the metro station. I was sitting on a bench and after some time a homeless man sit near to me, not too close but as normaly people do. I had headphones so I didn't hear that he was talking to me, but I saw that he is making moves with his hands. I started talking with him and he was so nice. He was surprised that i can typing very fast, it's a very simple topic but I think that he really enjoyed the talk, maybe he was lonely. I need to say that he wasn't drunk, and he behaves like a normal person, so I wasn't afraid. Maybe people like him need a normal, short talks and we need to treat them like everyone elsel. Otherwise we need to be careful talking with strangers. When his metro arrived he got into it, waved to me and drove away.

Komentarze

  1. I wonder how you recogised him as a homeless person. On a few occasions I have met people who looked and behaved in a completely ordinary way and I found out only in course of our conversation that they were homeless. Apparently, if one is not na addict, it is possible to be homeless and still remain clean and reasonably dressed.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Life Electric

Eco or money?